Tuesday, July 7, 2009

18 Month Stats

I took Carson in for his 18 month checkup, and we got another good report! I'm so thankful to have a healthy boy! He is 32 1/4 inches tall, and weighs 25.8 lbs...in the 40-50th percentiles. His growing has hit a plateau, since he used to be such a big & chunky baby. The pediatrician mentioned a couple things to start thinking about...toddler bed & potty training. He said they can be introduced somewhere around his 2nd birthday. I'm in such denial, how can my baby be ready for these things so soon?!?!

I've also started writing down a list of words that he's been saying recently. I keep it on the refrigerator so I can add new ones as I hear them. Here are the most recent:

Bye-bye
Bubbles
More
Down
Go
Car
Wow
Water
Ball
Dog
Woof
Meow
Stuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's saying that much already? Awesome! James has done really well with the toddler bed, I'm sure Carson will too.