Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunny Afternoon

For those who have never attempted putting together a toddler climbing contraption by yourself...I don't recommend it! HAHA It may look like a simple thing to do, but it involves a lot of hammering, maneuvering, and awkwardness.
I finished it up while Carson was napping, so when he woke up he got to check it out. He was pretty impressed!

The weather was so beautiful this afternoon, so we spent the whole day outside. We pretty much played with every outside toy we have!

We even took a little walk around the neighborhood in his red car.

I love this picture, he has such a cute expression on his face. He feels so proud of himself when he climbs up into his chair.

1 comment:

Beth said...

The expression on his face sitting on his red chair is priceless! He is such a good-looking little guy. :)