I've been slacking with taking pictures lately. My small camera that I take everywhere because it fits in my purse has a dead battery, and I can't find the charger. My bigger camera which takes awesome pictures still works perfectly, but it's huge and is a pain to haul everywhere. I do plan on taking lots tomorrow, so I should have more to post soon. In the meantime, here is a recent one of Carson on his rocking horse.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Adventure
Today we ventured north in response to an ad for a Little Tikes cube climber. It was a great deal, so it was worth the drive. After picking it up, we stopped at Culver's for dinner. We put in our order and sat in a booth with our number, waiting for our food to be brought out. Carson was being cute, and flirting with the people around us while we waited...but no food. Seriously, after 20 minutes I had to say something to management. It turns out that our receipt didn't get printed in the back, so they didn't make our order. Luckily, I found a box of raisins in my purse and they were a lifesaver! I was given a full refund and an apology, so our dinner ended up being free!
I've been slacking with taking pictures lately. My small camera that I take everywhere because it fits in my purse has a dead battery, and I can't find the charger. My bigger camera which takes awesome pictures still works perfectly, but it's huge and is a pain to haul everywhere. I do plan on taking lots tomorrow, so I should have more to post soon. In the meantime, here is a recent one of Carson on his rocking horse.
I've been slacking with taking pictures lately. My small camera that I take everywhere because it fits in my purse has a dead battery, and I can't find the charger. My bigger camera which takes awesome pictures still works perfectly, but it's huge and is a pain to haul everywhere. I do plan on taking lots tomorrow, so I should have more to post soon. In the meantime, here is a recent one of Carson on his rocking horse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment