I took Carson to go see Santa Claus today, and get pictures taken. Let me start out by saying, he did NOT like Santa! This is the photo that they took. The way I look at it is, these kind of pictures are more for the memory, so I'm not bothered by the fact that he has tears streaming down his cheeks.

I can only imagine what he was thinking in this picture. "Mom, who is this guy...and why did you leave me on his lap?"

After the pictures were done, I calmed him down and then went to the counter to order my pictures. We were the only ones getting pictures done at the time, so I put him on the floor to walk around. He was happy as could be...until Santa waved at him. This was his reaction...
3 comments:
When he is 26 and brings a girlfriend home you will HAVE to show her these pictures!!!
Poor Carson, lol. That's so sad but also so adorable. I remember being scared of Santa too. And I also remember feeling a little angry at him for making so many little kids cry (you and me included!!!)
hahahaha!!! Awww, what a cutie.
Hilarious Katie!!!! The photo shot of the crying at the end is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!! I can almost hear him LOL!!!! Priceless, that's all I can say!!! Love you guys...Rhonda/Granny
Post a Comment