Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson!

Wow! An entire year has gone by, and Carson celebrated his 1st birthday today. He posed for me this morning in his little rocking chair, he was sporting the birthday shirt I made for him. :)


I bought a huge birthday boy bib...with the anticipation of a huge mess while eating cake!


Here is the birthday cake I made for him. I thought it turned out pretty good, especially since I don't have any experience decorating cakes.

He was pretty cautious at first, not really knowing exactly what I had put in front of him. He quickly realized that the frosting was REALLY yummy!

Yep, it even got smeared in his hair!


He wasn't a big fan of the birthday hat...

But, apparently it's pretty funny to put your face inside...it made him giggle and laugh.


He had been pushing his presents around the living floor for a couple days, totally clueless that there was actually something inside. Can you imagine the excitement of finding out that there are toys underneath that pretty paper?


A Pull & Pop Pelican...now THAT is pretty entertaining!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Katie! Katie Thompson here. He is getting so big!! I can't believe that he is a year old already. Before I know it the girls will be one year old too. Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Love, Katie