Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Carson!

It's hard to believe Carson is now a preschooler! We celebrated his birthday by having a small gathering consisting of the obvious...presents and cake! I asked him what he wanted his birthday dinner to be, and he told me he wanted grilled cheese sandwiches. :) We went a different route however, but I did grant his other request which was a train cake. He gets so excited when he opens his presents, and is so much fun to watch.

He loved his art easel, but in all reality he enjoyed the big box that it came in a little better. He has become quite the little artist however.

After he opened presents, it was time to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake. He loved his train cake!

Obviously! :)

1 comment:

Doonan Family said...

Katie, Carson is so precious and I can hardly believe he's three years old. Enjoy every minute with him...they grow up way too fast. You are such a great mom!!!