My favorite person gave me a big hug at the finish line!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Fitgers 5k
I ran in the Fitgers 5k this morning. It was a chilly 45 degrees, but it was perfect for running. I was concerned about starting out too fast, which I had done often in training, and in turn getting burnt out towards the end. I think because I was so concerned, it forced me to start off really slow and I was shocked to hear my time at the 1-mile marker. I don't remember the exact number, but I was thinking to myself...that is normally my time around 1.5 miles, I need to pick up the pace! I finished strong, and my gun time was 31:23. It was a really fun run, and I'll definately do it again next year.

My favorite person gave me a big hug at the finish line!
My favorite person gave me a big hug at the finish line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So proud of you Katie!
Next up: Half marathon :):)
-alyssa
Awesome job, I am so proud of you!!!! We have become a runnin family...Alyssa is happy!!! Maybe we could all do a 5K together sometime. Keep up to great work...Rhonda
Post a Comment