Sunday, January 24, 2010

Playing in the Snow

We got about 5 inches of new snow today, so Carson and I bundled up and went for a hike. I pulled him on the sled and we ventured out.
He kept talking about snowballs so I made him one, and when we got back to the house we started to build a snowman.

He had a really good time helping me roll the snow and form it, but his overall reaction wasn't what I expected, he was a little hesitant to go near it. But, I had him help me add a carrot nose and vanilla wafer eyes and things got a little better.

1 comment:

Doonan Family said...

Katie, thanks for letting us watch Carson grow. He is a doll and it is so fun to read your updates. Enjoy every minute with your little boy! You will never regret it!

Sheilda