Saturday, November 14, 2009

Unexpected Photoshoot

So, I still have a ton of catching up to do...but am still having camera cord trouble... :(

We went to Babies R Us today, and happened to be walking by the Kiddie Kandids portrait studio, when a girl approached us and offered to photograph Carson for free as practice because she was being trained in. I thought she did a great job! I was planning on bringing Carson in to have his 2 year old pictures taken shortly, so this was good practice for him too. They gave me a free 8 "x 11" for participating. They tried to get me to purchase a package to go along with it, but I declined since I was completely caught off guard by this offer, and didn't feel he was dressed appropriately for a professional photoshoot.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

What a little smiley boy!!!!!! He is so ADORABLE!!!!! Love you both very much...Granny