Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

After Carson woke up this morning and got dressed for church, he discovered he had an Easter basket filled with goodies. It didn't take him very long to figure out how the little plastic eggs opened.

He got lots of different treats, but the M&M's were his favorite. :)

When we got home from church, I took him outside for an Easter egg hunt, which he had very little interest in. The weather hasn't been cooperating this spring, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've taken him outside to play. So, insead of searching for eggs, he preferred to explore the great unknown around the yard.

He didn't even have the patience to sit on my lap for a quick picture. Oh well!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just started crying looking at him in that little suit!

He is so handsome!!!!