Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mexican Dinner

We went to a Mexican Restaurant with Aunt Beth and Uncle Jack, and got the courtesy of listening to a live mariachi band! Carson loved them! :) He was clapping his hands, and grinning! The distraction help tremendously while waiting for our food.
He has his own cell phone too, it's one of his favorite toys right now, and he loves pushing the buttons! And, look...my margarita was bigger than his head! :)
I made a short video of him while the band was playing one of their many songs.

We had lots of fun! Thanks Aunt Beth and Uncle Jack for a fun night out on the town! ;) He looks awfully dreamy eyed in this picture, time for bed...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Ahh! I love his excitement for the Mexican music, maybe he'll end up being a Spanish teacher like his Auntie. :)

I still can't get over how adorable he is and you look absolutely beautiful!