
As we were standing at the lookout point, Noah told me that he wanted to go down to the bottom. I don't think he realized that it was a really loooong way down...165' to be exact!

And here he is standing by the water on our way back up the trail. He was really excited at this point because we were headed towards the beach.

Here I am with Carson, he was pretty mesmerized by the waterfalls too.

Of course we brought the kick board too, can't leave home without it! Carson also ate a handful of sand the minute he was put down, so the pacifier had to come to the beach too.

Finally, we ended at the swings. They are always a favorite no matter where are.

And I had to share this one of Carson. He has a funny new laugh where he crinkles his nose and pretty much laughs out of his nostrils, because no sound comes out of his mouth. It cracks me up! I'm going to work on getting a video of it, it's hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment