I sat the boys on the couch together to get a couple pictures this morning. Noah has been so sweet lately, asking me if I can put Carson down on the floor so they can play toys together. Well, of course! Anything to keep Carson entertained so I can get some housework done...

Carson looked at Noah and thought he needed something...

A wet soggy kiss! When Noah realized what he was in store for, he let out the biggest giggle!

Carson looked at Noah and thought he needed something...
A wet soggy kiss! When Noah realized what he was in store for, he let out the biggest giggle!
It melts my heart to see them playing together. Noah does silly 3 year old boy things and makes funny noises, and Carson laughs so hard. I really hope the bond they have continues to grow.
We also have a little photographer on our hands. He was snapping pictures of his Mustang, Carson and the dogs. He sure was busy today!
No comments:
Post a Comment